[dfs3] Posters, logos and things

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 22:23:17 UTC 2014

Would it therefore make sense to have several versions of the poster on
display at an event stall, each with a different heading, but all working
on the same theme? That way we maximise the chances of each member of the
general public understanding the point of the project. Or would that cause
more confusion than benefit?

Barry T