[dfs3] Book a place at our event on July 26th

CSC Durham durhamcsc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:23:44 UTC 2014

Hi Mark/David.

I have a paper copy of a leaflet/flyer - similar size to a bookmark with
some of the same graphics as the poster on the front, some text explaining
the project on the back - which I can't find an electronic version of
anywhere.  Do either of you know the one I mean and if so are you able to
send a copy, as we'll be able to get it mass produced and handed out at the
Durham Miners Gala in a couple of weeks?

Thanks

Robbie