[dfs3] Book a place at our event on July 26th

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:58:33 UTC 2014

On 26/06/14 10:23, CSC Durham wrote:
> Hi Mark/David.
> I have a paper copy of a leaflet/flyer - similar size to a bookmark
> with some of the same graphics as the poster on the front, some text
> explaining the project on the back - which I can't find an electronic
> version of anywhere.  Do either of you know the one I mean and if so
> are you able to send a copy, as we'll be able to get it mass produced
> and handed out at the Durham Miners Gala in a couple of weeks?
> Thanks
> Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Please try downloading the master document for the flyer from this link:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3mwi0ts3q10abw/DFS3%20Logo%20possible.pdf

Please let me know if the link works.

Regards,
Barry

PS. We try to avoid sending big files to the mailing list to reduce the
strain on the server.