[dfs3] Book a place at our event on July 26th

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 27 07:51:07 UTC 2014

Sorry Robbie,

I only did/have the poster.  I can send you both the Word file (needs Word
to lay out correctly, plus extra fonts) and a scan, if that's any help.
I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks next Friday, so won't have access to
that until my return (ie after the 28th).  So if you want that, you'll need
to let me know in time to fit it in.  (Mission-control has more jobs for me
to "fit-in" than would be possible in a year, let alone a week!)

Regards

David