[dfs3] Reuse it or Lose it, 20th. January, Winlaton.

Lesley Mountain mountkin at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jan 7 17:13:01 UTC 2018

Dear stallholder/contributor,

Thanks very much for coming along and contributing to what we think is going
to be a really interesting afternoon of reusing, repairing and recycling.
I've attached a poster for the event if you are able to put it up anywhere.
We'd also appreciate it, if you haven't already, if you can share the events
post from Facebook on your networks.
https://www.facebook.com/events/377376926057124/

The event starts at 12 noon so we'd like you to be all set up by 11.45 a.m.
The centre will be open from 10.30 a.m. As we're all volunteers we'd
appreciate it if you could help with moving your own tables etc. - there
will be a ground plan on the day.

 There is some parking directly in front of the centre, and more in a car
park just yards from the doors. The Centre is the big building opposite the
Spar shop, close to the bus station. Driving into it is a little
complicated, you need to turn into Hanover Drive then immediately right into
Hood Square (row of terraces) and this leads to both car parking areas.

We have some sackbarrows available if you need them for moving heavy things
into the hall. There will be tables , chairs, electricity points and Wi-Fi
but please bring an extension lead if you need electricity for your stall.
Please let us know if you need anything else or if you think your stall will
take up more room than a standard trestle table-type area.

If you are a repairer and will be using materials to repair with (e.g.
glue/solder/iron on patches etc.) and you wish to be reimbursed for these
please provide Nick our treasurer with an invoice for these. This can be a
handwritten one if necessary as long as it specifies what the money has been
spent on.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Look forward to seeing you on the day. My mobile no is 07742439023 if there
are any problems on the day.

Best wishes and thanks,

Lesley (TwiG)