[dfs3] Thank you

Lesley Mountain mountkin at phonecoop.coop
Sun Jan 21 15:53:43 UTC 2018

Dear Stallholders, thanks so much for coming along yesterday and helping to
make the event such a success. I hope you all enjoyed it , and perhaps got
some bargains too! It was the best yet for TwiG, we estimate approx. 200
people attending and masses of stuff recycled and repaired.

I hope you also found it useful - it always seems a great opportunity for
productive conversations and practical action.

Please let us know if you have any thoughts about the event as we are likely
to be running others later in the year. Also a reminder to the small
organisations who came along that you can reclaim (some) expenses for the
day if needed.

Thanks again

Lesley