[Dissent-bristol-info] Action points - from meet on 8/2/05

John Mayford john at avoncda.coop
Wed Feb 16 10:00:39 GMT 2005

Hi All

Updates on last meet

Usma has agreed to speak for ten minutes at the beggining of the dissent dayschool
and share the workshop with Jo on Iraq: If we want her to do so.
My memory was that we came to a mix of local / and outside speaker: No flights from Turkey
necessary

Last thing for me to do now is finalise the Developing Nation debt workshop: still
chasing African Initiatives  -

Any  update on Schnews ?

Re: Film ; meet in the Chelsea is tonight at 6 - will put out general invte after: had problems
accessing the internet this week or would have made it more general earlier. Will do for hte follow up

Any feedback - updates folks?

Cheers
John