[dissent-tech] days of dissent PFDs

Do or Die doordtp at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 05:08:59 GMT 2004

Hi there,

I've done all of Days of Dissent as separate PDFs to
go on the web as requested, but it's quite a lot to
email. this email account won't send attachments over
10MB. I guess I've made the PDFs quite high quality,
with all the big images and everything - one of them
is 17MB, another is 10MB etc. What's going to be the
best way to send you the PDFs? And are they going to
be useful if they are a large file size or should I
try and do them again and make them smaller? Let us
know...

Ta.

=====
Do or Die - Voices from the Ecological Resistance
c/o Prior House
6 Tilbury Place
Brighton BN2 2GY
England

doordtp at yahoo.co.uk
http://www.eco-action.org/dod/

Our email is for order details and specific Do or Die related requests ONLY. Please unsubscribe us from any news, discussion or mass mail lists. Thank you.