[dissent-tech] Websites / Forums / Duplication of Info

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Thu May 13 16:40:56 BST 2004

Maybe enrager.net wants to just remove out of date info and leave the
more timeless info on their page. I think you should feel free to put up
dissent content as you see fit.
I wouldn't worry too much about duplication of info just duplication of
effort in maintaining up to date stuff.

Also perhaps there should be a link to enrager g8 forum from the
dissent.org.uk site. Maybe in left hand menu, as well as in links
section. Any signed up logged in user can submit links.

By the way I every one involved to any degree here including enrager.net
bods should sign up on dissent site and be made author or editor admin
access, so can get stuff on site straight away, if obviously supported
small addition/change. Just sign up and then ask on this list to be
upped. People should be senisble about if a change/addition needs to be
taken to lists.

Unfortunally at moment the server is having problems with resolving
domain names and so not able to send out the sign-up emails  with the
passwords, so give it a day or two.

Also I can set up wiki if we want one, like one I just set up at:

http://www.glasgow-autonomy.org/MoinWiki/

scroll down to find out more about Wikis.

I am very glad that as I had hoped with people being able to get
togeather at dissent gathering someone was able to take on board
overseeing site with mandate from the network. Thanks RED. CMSes are
great in they allow more people to be involved in running a site but can
leave people waiting for others to take the lead. Also with diffuse
nature of network I and I think others did not want to charge ahead with
changing content / setup  feeling people who were involved in network on
board. Also I myself really only want to offer to keep backend going to
enable others more connected in network to take on content.

cheers,

Space Bunny
http://j12.org/sb/