[dissent-tech] our overflowing side menu

tabitha747 at riseup.net tabitha747 at riseup.net
Tue Mar 8 15:03:50 GMT 2005

I think this looks great.  I just wonder about the title 'get involved'
cos i think of gatherings, local groups and working groups when you say
get involved.  Or maybe we could put gatherings under get involved- this
could work - i'm not sure

What do you think of having legal and training etc under working groups -
is that too hard to find? (although once people have found it once it
dosen;t change. I thought  we could give all working groups a link if they
want one e.g the bike caravan people have a website that could linked by a
sub main menu page.  I also thought under local groups we could link to
any other groups with webisites.  i though under action info each action
group (not particular events though) could either be linked to a page or
their website.

Anyway these are my suggestions as a list - i'll stop rambling

> Main Menu
>
> Dissent! organisation and structure

> Get involved

     News
>    Gatherings
     Donate ?
     Media Policy

> System functions/ Add ons
>
>    Translations
>

> ---
and therefore there is no need for a new section/menu