[g8-sheffield] FW: Open meeting for 11th April G8 demo

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Fri Apr 15 11:18:07 BST 2005

Dear all,
I can now confirm the venue details for the next Sheffield Stop the War
Coalition meeting. The meeting will take place on Wednesday April 20 in
room 46, Victoria Hall, which is opposite the back of the Crucible.

The major theme of the meeting will be the June 11 demonstration
against the G8 Justice and Interior ministers summit in Sheffield.

Sheffield Stop the War Coalition cordially invite people from the many
campaign groups in the city to come along. If you are a member of any
of these groups, or a trade union, faith group etc. please come along
and get your colleagues to come along too. Please also pass this e-mail
round your friends, neighbours, workmates, realtives etc. as we need
the planning meeting, and of course the demo itself, to be as big and
bold as possible, sending out the resounding message to these
warmongers that they are not welcome in our city, which has such a
proud tradition of fighting against war!

Please also keep me up to date with any meetings or other anti-war
activities in Sheffield and the surrounding areas so I can pass them
round the list.

Best for now,
Angela.
Angela.Shann at sheffield.ac.uk