[g8-sheffield] FW: Open meeting for 11th April G8 demo

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Apr 15 12:34:21 BST 2005

so the good old swp are up to ther old tricks well there is no little suprise in
this..

lets take this as an oppertunaty to have a block of the ad hoc on there demo..
lets have banners a3 posters to change there placards..

flyers to tell people of what we have planned for when the g8 comes to
sheffield..

i have no real time for the swp.. and there was me thinking of knocing on there
door shareing a cup of tea with them and inviteing them to become involved..

well thay have organised a demo.. on the very day of peace in the park.. what if
that demo was not to march from a to b.. what if that demo become the very
exallant lattern parade..

what if that demo marched upto where peace in the park is being hold.. what if
we was not to ask the babylon (the empire for those into star treck).. what if
bikes was to become part of that demo..

what if the demo to become peace in the park on a street near town.. we are more
powerfull than the old boring trots are we not people? lets not argue with the
trots but take over the demo.. to remmeber all the dead of capitalism.. in our
decanadance people die.. lets remeber the dead on june 11th..

lets take over there demo and show them a real good old allternative to the
boreing talk of revolution.. i desire not to change this world fro another set
of masters.. but a world of no masters no leaders.. what do you desire? we had
a good meeting wed night lets keep moveing foroword and upword.. the world is
ours to take back.. not the the trots of any sectarian group..

mozaz..