[g8-sheffield] Legal Demo and workshops last night meeting..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Apr 28 12:01:51 BST 2005

mark is working much of the day.. there are other hassels for me.. but ill get
onto doing the propaganda for the critcall mass in the few hours.. ill also e
mail chris with updates to the web page.. but ill do this tomorow.. this
giveing an opertunaty for h to do her stuff.. me mark to to get notes from last
night meeting toghther.. plus the convergance call out.. ill e mail and pdf the
critcall mass flyers in a few hours.. i was going to get 200 phtocopys for this
weekned.. then get another 2000 printed.. ill cover the cost etc.. thay should
be with the meeting next week.. ill all so do a call out to all my contacts
etc.. oh fabian what is happing with the schnews stuff? reply to me direct or
list.. we need to get propaganda for this weekend and other events.. thank you
all for a very good meeting.. sorry if i was not all there been a hard day at
the politcal front etc..

one love
mozaz