[g8-sheffield] schnews meeting booked.. please read and act..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Apr 29 12:59:58 BST 2005

hello spoken to the pub and it is booked for the 15 from 7 o clock.. due to time
i can not do any further with this there is pdf poster at
http://network23.nologic.org/trapese/ as im none to sure what is to added to
the pdf poster i desire it to be left for others ie fabian who started this
ball rolling to deal with.. it is bank holiday monday so i will not be abel to
do much till tuesday.. we have a meeting booked in for monday.. as with others
the feeling of some are doing all the work is looming upon me.. i have said and
say againe.. i will not do all the work.. on this.. others have to do what thay
have said thay will do.. i need to get with adding notes from wed meeting to
here and other task for web page.. sorry to be a little abarasive but thats how
shit is.. we need to get organised.. there is a lot to do and very little being
done form all those who have come to meetings this is a job of all not just the
few.. please people start doing some of this work.. this not a slag off of those
doing there work.. well done to the few who are..

mozaz..