[g8-sheffield] schnews meeting booked.. please read and act..

fabian fab at in-no.org
Sat Apr 30 09:06:25 BST 2005

Hi guys...
thanks for booking cricketers for sunday 15th schnews/trapese
mozaz...did I get this right that we can only have it until 7pm,
because I reckon we need it longer for the G8 bingo...
I will definitely work on publicity and all the rest concerning this
event  and I guess we should have posters ready to flypost on next
Wednesday (meeting in the rutland?)

Concerning the working groups list from the big meeting, is it
somewhere, does somebody hold it?
We should have a conference working group meeting next week also.
Deciding on a rough timetable, adressing people from outside and invite
them to talk (dan started a list there)...I would like to see the list
of working groups to specifically invite all people who signed in to
join the planning...

see you tonight at party?
Fabian

..sorry I was away this week, but I will start publicity