[g8-sheffield] banners phones working groups other topics..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Apr 29 13:11:03 BST 2005

for julie

yes a phone would be cool idd say yes go and get one please and thank you for
the kind offer.. no thank you..

info on resorcess..

fabric for banners can be got here

sheffield fabric warehouse
the markits ask for any cut offs

paint for banners can be got here

the childrans scrap store nussary street
re paint ie scarp (not sure how to contact them anyone know?)

for chris..
the working groups are self organiseing to some or lesser extent there is a
meeting monday and i have no doubt we can talk further then.. we are meeting
730 at the rutland to relocate to another space.. the prime task was to think
of slogans for banners.. but i feel we can talk further on other matters..

please read last message..

mozaz