[g8-sheffield] from david very urgent

david rehmat david_rehmat2003 at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 12:09:01 BST 2005

Dear sir/madam

greetings. We are a landless tenants movement working and struggling for the
ownership of the land and land rights here in Pakistan. Since we are also a
movement that is resistance against the paramillitary forces here. This
movement (AMP) consists upon about 10 millions peasants and farmers from
Punjab Pakistan.
We can provide you with whole the documents and infomation if needed.

We came to know about your plannings and meeting against the G-8. We would
also like to participate in the events that you have planned around the G-8
resistance.
It is therefore requested that you kindly guide us or inform us the
procedure how to participate. If

you welcome us we will be needing
*             An invitation letter from your organization to show in Embassy
here.

Since the time is also very short so we are extremely sorry for delay from
our side. We had been  in correspondence with " Mr. Mcnut " of dissent
network since long. Now since he has informed us about you and suggested us
to contact with you so please oblige us and provide us chance to be with you
hands in hands for the events and especially the counterconferences.

looking forward for positive and quick response

Regards

David Rehmat
General Secratary
AMP, Punjab, Pakistan.