[Hacklabs] invites and related issues

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Fri Jun 7 15:36:30 UTC 2013

> i dont like sindominio host anyway,

>> Have in account that agressivity and this kind of things can kill
>> proyects before they start.

if you are bumping 3 times in a list a request for admin rights, later
you receive another pm from me asking you if that's ready already, and
the requested link is still not in.. there has to be criticism. i may
look aggresive then, ok. should i leave (kill) the issue? what else
could i do if i care?

nevermind, and mind that some people tend to easily kill things
appealing to the messenger. (i.e. there haven't been spanish & uk hl
people subscriptions here, i should be a more different human maybe.. i
shouldn't be, i don't want to be! it's not me!! :)