[HacktionLab] progress on registration form

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Mon Apr 26 10:40:18 BST 2010

Good work, yoss.

b) I assume that the signup app should enforce SSL on the registration,
> that any admin system stuff should be done over an encrypted connection,
> and that I should be using a self-signed certificate, are these
> assumptions correct?  People are going to get the Big Scary Security
> warning, is that ok?

Is there anyway to avoid this?
I think that it really puts people off who aren't geeks. I mean if Firefox
say - reputable sites won't ask you to do this then it's going to make
people worry isn't it?

Are people generally trying to get this aspect sorted? I think I saw
something about it on an aktivix email.

Mick