[HacktionLab] Printable book

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Sat Oct 30 12:13:32 BST 2010

Hey

The booklet is looking really good.

I really strongly recommend you don't make the text smaller. IMO, people
are a lot more likely to use something that they can read easily -
especially when they are not familiar with the subject (as in this case).

Printing wise, I'll be seeing the person from Green Print in the next
few days - I'll check quotes and timescales with him and let people know.