[HacktionLab] More blogs for the new site please.

Adelayde Skidmore adelayde at riseup.net
Mon Dec 19 12:50:43 UTC 2011

Hi Hacktionlabbers,

I know a few of you were up for providing blog content for the new web site.

I think some of you even emailed me.

I don't seem to have managed to keep a list of who you were.

We discussed this a bit so far on the list, but I'd like to get it
firmed up, and to get more of you to respond.

So, you're up for it, and already have a blog, please put tag your
suitable stuff with 'hlblog' and send me the URL of your feed.

If you don't have your own blog already, then may be you'd like to blog
directly using the new site's CMS?  Let me know, and I'll send you a login.

Thanks,