[HacktionLab] illustration for tech tools booklet

adelayde at riseup.net adelayde at riseup.net
Thu Dec 29 12:26:51 UTC 2011

> Quoting Eleanor Greenhalgh <nor at riseup.net>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'd like to contribute some illustrations to the new tech tools booklet,
>> if such a thing would be appreciated. Gets me off the laptop and out of
>> trouble. I haven't been involved in doing the booklet so far though, and
>> can't make it to the next meeting, so am out of the loop.
>>
>> What do ppl working on the booklet reckon is the best way for me to
>> contribute files?
>
> That's fantastic, thankyou.
>
> I think up load them to the wiki.

One thing to note is that I've temporarily locked out editing and file
uploading, and also the self-creation of new accounts, as we've
experienced some spamming of the wiki, nearly all articles of which I've
removed.

I'll re-enable those functions when I get around to it in a couple of
days, but until then, that's why it doesn't work!