[HacktionLab] updated pages for tech tools leaflet online

m3shrom m3shrom at riseup.net
Fri Jan 7 12:37:49 GMT 2011

> I cant add it to the booki as i've forgotten my password, and it gives a crazy django error when I try and reset it.

I've made those updates - and there's details below about bug reporting
for Booki from this page -
http://www.booki.cc/booki-user-guide/_v/1.0/bug-reporting/

nice one

How to Report a Bug

We use the a software called 'Trac' for reporting and managing bug
reports. To contribute you must first create an account. You create an
account on the Booki Bug Tracking (Trac) site at the following URL:

http://booki-dev.flossmanuals.net/register

Once you have done that you will need to open a new 'ticket'. In this
instance a 'ticket' is just another word for 'bug report'. You can click
on the 'New Ticket' link located at the top right of any page in Trac.
If you don't see this link then you are probably not logged in.