[HacktionLab] PROPOSAL: Re: general proposal to network x

startx startx at plentyfact.org
Wed Jan 12 15:01:59 GMT 2011

On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:36:23 +0000
"Ben Green" <ben at bristolwireless.net> wrote:

> Given this is a contentious
> issue, perhaps a third party could be given read only access to the
> server in question and be allowed to make an audit? I'd be happy to
> do this.

he was referring to MIR, i doubt he ever had access to the publish
server itself. MIR is open source, download it and see yourself how
spam protection works in MIR.

FUD means that somebody spreads accusations without giving any
detailed account, and this is exactly what mark is doing.

so either he has something to say or he keeps his mouth shut, his
general statements are indeed (i agree with jimdog here)
completely bollocks.

startx