[HacktionLab] PROPOSAL: Re: general proposal to network x

Garcon du Monde gdm at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Jan 12 15:05:05 GMT 2011

hi,

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 02:36:23PM +0000, Ben Green wrote:
> Given this is a contentious issue, perhaps a third party could be given
> read only access to the server in question and be allowed to make an
> audit? I'd be happy to do this.

i would be happy to help arrange this for you. i believe this would be
easiest if we are able to meet and do this - will you be in manchester
at the weekend? however, one important point is that it is only valid if
people are happy to accept that you are a neutral third party in advance
of an audit happening. i am - and i think all in the london imc collective
would be happy, too.

solidarity,

	--gdm