[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Newmedia] Fwd: Web server/host advice - as discussed

penguin penguin at riseup.net
Sun Jul 3 17:25:13 UTC 2011

I think the closest we got was at the bottom of
http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Tech_tools_for_activists
(not sure all of them are hosting)

Cheers

On Sun 03 Jul 2011 18:17:22 BST, mick fuzz [mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org]
emailed subject: "[HacktionLab] Fwd: [Newmedia] Fwd: Web server/host
advice - as
	discussed" saying ...