[HacktionLab] Fwd: Volunteer (or perform) at Cloud Cuckoo Land Festival

llanos gorditazz at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 21 11:07:03 UTC 2011

The Cloud Cuckoo festival are as well looking for ideas and people. We
could also consider them if the GG fails. I reckon it's going to be
very Bristolian but still a small green festival. We could find out if
they have or would consider to have any campaigns groups.

http://www.cloudcuckooland.org/

I'll be happy to get in touch if people like it...
Cheers
Llanos