[HacktionLab] hacktion lab May 2012 workshop

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Thu May 3 11:00:26 UTC 2012

hi there,

For beginner instructions on setting up Thunderbird to do encrypted
emails, I've created a workbook with step by step tasks.

I've just done this today in preparation for the weekend and I have a
little time left to tweak it so any feedback would be helpful.

Try working your want through the tasks and give feedback.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/thunderbird-workbook/

Also let me know how long each bit takes you as I want to include that
info too.

nice one
Mick