[HacktionLab] post-OHM2013 (2)

Martin (Crypt) crysison at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:00:46 UTC 2013

Hi Patrice
I'm not sure I wanna get too deeply into exactly what happened, I know
there was some antagonism on both sides and this issue has been gone over
many times, on many different forums.  After all has been said I do trust
that the decisions taken were in the best interests of making a fantastic
camp, which OHM was, and I don't want to start promoting negativity, where
what OHM achieved has far outweighed that.

There have been many people inspired, as I was, by what I saw going on
there and the creative enviroment.  At the end of the day those people who
took the inititive and set this up have had a massive possitive impact on
the whole community.

If we don't like some of the decisions made we're all free to get in
contact and help influence the next one, and EMF is coming up next year,
which I will be working very hard towards, so if anyone wants to have an
influence on that, get involved and make it happen.