[HacktionLab] discussion on community run communication

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Sat Jun 1 20:47:37 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I've added the workshop to the list on barncamp.org.uk
We are scheduling the more structured sessions for Sat and Sunday on
Friday at the event based on up to date info and interest.

Friday is a more open day where people can organise hack sessions for
their projects.
It may be that you could invite people to test out software for the mesh
networking and work out how to overcome obstacles then? I think there
would be some interested people for sure.

How does this sound?

nice one
Mick