[HacktionLab] http://libreprojects.net

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 16:02:51 UTC 2013

I like the functionality of Bettermeans, particularly the use of
lean/kanban style task organisation.

http://bettermeans.com/front/index.html

though I've never seen any group use it effectively

https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects

it is open source but a friend who is a coder said the code isn't very
friendly.