[HacktionLab] misguided media

Mick Fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Jun 28 12:24:34 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I'm looking for contributions to a new project - Misguided Media - if it
goes well it could even be a film night.

I think the call is pretty open, any media moment that was really
misguided and backfired, or which was actually work of genius slipping
under the radar into the mainstream.

Of course misguided social justice or campaign clips are what we are
really after. Sometimes looking for something more subtle than a simple
#fail - but actually if they are really good then that's cool too!

Here's what we've got so far - thanks loads to people chipping in.

http://network23.org/misguidedmedia

nice one
mick