[HacktionLab] BarnCamp 2017

Ben Green ben at bristolwireless.net
Tue Aug 23 09:27:52 UTC 2016

I think keep forest walk foresty, keep the tech in the barn. Not sure
there's any logic behind that, just a feeling. Any tech widegames
should be a separate activity IMHO.

I'm not sure how to pitch it to parents. Some kids will be into the
tech, others not.

Cheers,
Ben

Quoting m3shrom at riseup.net: