[HacktionLab] Reporting BAMS issues

Mike Harris mike.harris at xtreamlab.net
Wed Jun 14 16:17:42 UTC 2017

Thanks Mark,

I liked the "kids are also people" one as well ;)

I've also raised an issue for a 'fast arrival' feature that means that
you press a key to mark an arrival and enter the pay amount if they were
due to pay, then it automatically saves them as having arrived today.

El 14/06/2017 a les 15:43, mark ha escrit: