[HacktionLab] Online document editing software (free (as in beer))?

mark mark at aktivix.org
Sun Apr 3 10:29:35 UTC 2022

On 02/04/2022 20:48, sam at bristolwireless.net wrote:

>> I use Nextcloud on a https://www.cloudron.io/ instance.

Similarly, aktivix has been thinking about setting up a nextcloud
server, so I'm following this thread with interest. We have an old
owncloud server that's condemned, pending an alternative being set up.

I've been told (sorry I have no references) that nextcloud's e2ee is
very poor and that seafile would be better.

Does anyone have any experience with that?

Cheers all,
Mark