[imc-uk-emergency] Static documents on Mir -- better on the Wiki?

andi andi at syndicate.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 10:50:00 BST 2003

hi chris

i strongly disagree with having static documents on twiki's

- most static pages will be policy documents like editorial
  guidelines, about us, mission statements etc. shouldn't be
  edited lightly by anyone; but only with a proper process as
  for example with the "Shared IMC UK Web Documents" on
  http://docs.indymedia.org/view/Local/UkMirWebDocs

cheers andi

Chris Croome wrote on 30/4/03 10:19 am