[imc-uk-emergency] London Cannabis Festie - to do list - this saturday

Planet Mail planet-mail at pop3.poptel.org.uk
Wed Apr 30 10:26:51 BST 2003

Hi all

Indy has a stall at the cannabis festie again this year
- sat 3rd april - but this year no huge army tent!
Instead we have a smaller more modular set up and some still to sort out....

Gazebo
instead of army tent - dave bringing plus camo netting etc etc

Generator X
will bring their new mini-van a sort of renegade screening truck
back doors open and two tvs show films - all self contained :)
they can park upnext to indy gazebo - we ordered vehicle pass
- we just need to bring films!! - vhs
- also bring dv cam if we wanna show dv films
- would be good to do a film line up - on the day i guess!
- they can supply a power feed too

Computer stuff
ComTech are setting up a wifi network mesh
(puters relaying the signal thru line of site aerials) connection via
nearby house
those of us who have discussed this don't want lots of computers
this year but thought a laptop or two would be good
(take much less power than std old pcs)

Banners
- we need reclaim the media / and big indy one and a few small ones
dunno who has these - rope/cord/gaffa and poles would be good too

Tables
- need a couple of paste tables - andrew? anyone else?

Info
- need info on dead trees - stickers - old offlines - general what is imc
flyers
- can anyone sort copying offlines and flyers?

Music
- thought would be good to have a small amp / cd / speakers set up for the
stall
to play music /old radio show stuff etc -power feed from mini van
- was tentative idea for dj set up with decks but haven't heard anything
more about this
- so anyone got a suitable amp/cd/spkrs - mauro?

Weather
- met says cloudy no rain
- please dance about on mayday to ensure good weather :)

Additional transport
- should have another vehicle pass for onsite
- can do a tour around to pick up of heavier kit on fri night ready for sat
morn

Set Up
- saturday morning - dunno what time assume early ish - say 9am
- festie starts after march at around midday / 1pm

ciao,
dave