[imc-uk-emergency] Add link to this list on contacts page?

Chris Croome chris at croome.net
Thu Mar 27 12:36:51 GMT 2003

Hi

Should there be a link to this list:

From the contacts page:

  http://uk.indymedia.org/contact.php3

Also some small suggestions for the contacts page to make hyperlinks better (I
_hate_ click heres! hyperlinks should make sense out of context if possible!):

Change this:

  If you want to submit a report via email, because you have a slow connection or
  archived reports <a
  href="http://lists.indymedia.org/listinfo/imc-uk-reports">list</a>, email:

  If you want to submit a report via email, because you have a slow connection or
  are<br>too lazy to fill in the upload form, mail to our <a
  href="http://lists.indymedia.org/listinfo/imc-uk-reports"><b>publicly</b>
  archived reports list</a>, email:

Change this:

  To take part in general discussions please subscribe to our <b>publicly</b>
  archived imc-uk <a
  href="http://lists.indymedia.org/listinfo/imc-uk">list</a>.<br>

  To take part in general discussions please subscribe to our <b>publicly</b>
  archived <a
  href="http://lists.indymedia.org/listinfo/imc-uk">imc-uk list</a>.<br>

Add link to Cambridge under local IMCs:

  Cambridge
  http://lists.indymedia.org/listinfo/imc-cambridge

Also Newcastle?

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59617&group=webcast

Change this:

  The global Indymedia project operates through a system of email lists,
  dedicated to geographical areas or specific projects. See the world's complete

  The global Indymedia project operates through a system of email lists,
  dedicated to geographical areas or specific projects. See the
  complete list of imc mailing lists</a>.<br>

Change this:

  <a
  href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:lists.indymedia.org+imc-uk-outreach">Here</a>
  you can see how Google indexes list archives.<br><br>

  Try <a
  href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:lists.indymedia.org+imc-uk-outreach">this Google search</a>
  to see how Google indexes list archives.<br><br>

Chris