[imc-uk-emergency] [feature] proposal on cyberactions/attacks

Andrew Robertson sceptic60 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:34:21 GMT 2003

Hello all.

I have some queries about the feature proposal on DDOS attacks. I am
wandering whether there is concrete evidence that the new al-jazeera english
site was attacked or is it maybe. Could it have been because of so many
hits, or could it have been a technical problem at thee end. The point i
guess if it isn't known for sure then it's a problem putting it up as a
feature as it appears to be a maybe this happened.

The other objection is the link to a call for ddos attacks as anything in
the middle column is an editorial control, therefore potentially making us
liable.

That's my concerns

Cheers and respect

Andy