[imc-uk-emergency] Script kiddies advocating DDoS attacks

Chris Croome chris at croome.net
Sat Mar 29 10:20:54 GMT 2003

Hi

You only need one script kiddy to launch a DDoS it is _not_
collective action.

If, for example, CNN had been DDoS'ed of the net as some of these
postings have advocated things like the use of napalm which was
reported on CNN wouldn't have got out:

  http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CNN303A.html

Do people really think that Indymedia isn't vunerable to a DDoS?

Perhaps it's only after it's too late and the internet has been
totally fucked up that people might realise that this kind of
behaviour on the net is totally innapropriate :-(

This is all the stuff from the last days advocating a DDoS:

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=60182&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=60183&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=60143&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=60012&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59977&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59944&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59787&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59763&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59739&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59736&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59548&group=webcast

  http://uk.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=59427&group=webcast

Personally I have more useful things to do like going on a demo
today and reporting on it than replying to all this nonsense.

Sorry if this is email is grumpy, I didn't get enough sleep and this
shit is really pissing me off :-(

Chris