[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-features] feature proposal

ionnek ionnek at gmx.net
Sat Mar 29 18:56:46 GMT 2003

At 13:47 29/03/03, ian i-contact wrote:
>still having trouble mailing to list...
>
>two things - i wanna propose a feature on Peace activist Jo Wilding's
>excellent Baghdad diary -
>http://www.bristol.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=3477&group=webcast
>-  if there is no objections i'll put it up tommorow..( we've already got
>a piece done on front of Bristol indymedia, so i'll just transfer it to UK
>site )

I looked at the newswire posting Ian mentioned (couldn't find a feature
about it on Bristol site). I didn't read the entire thing, but from the
intro and a few diary entries I read, it looks excellent.
It gives an introduction about why Jo Wilding is in Iraq, followed by
extensive subjective diary entries. I propose to put a link to it in the
"alternative media" feature. Like: "check Jo Wilding's diary from Iraq" in
the last line of the first paragraph.

thanks for the info.

Ionnek