[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-features] german-speaking imc's scanned for m1

ana penasana at yahoo.es
Sun May 4 03:24:22 BST 2003

i see some one has re-written a bit too. good job.

only one thing, the time line is linked twice. I've
just taken out hte fancy title (without text), so it's
only linked once now, in the new text in 1st para or
so.

I think we should maintain the rule that if you can't
get to irc you can't update cgi, because it is still
possible that 2 people go to cgi and change the mid
col at same time and it results in a mess

my two cents

ana

ps good job every one, especially those who had
technical difficulties.

=====
Bypass the Corporate Media  Machine: http://www.indymedia.org
Pasa de la máquina mediática. Y del mensaje de abajo.