[imc-uk-emergency] contact page

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Mon May 12 01:13:36 BST 2003

>>so i'll put it up now and we will remove it if people
>>object - check it at
>>http://uk.indymedia.org/contact.php3

if you are changing this page can you change the link for list for scotland to:

which is equivilent of lists that other groups have as email contact point.

It is now listed as:

also then remove bit about list being 'moderated for spam reasons, limited posting'

I expressed my view for the list to be this on the scotland discuss list ( but as archive is down can not point you to URL :))

no one else has expressed a view and no one else has stepped forward to moderate manage where and enquiry emails would have to be moved over to discuss list
holding to discuss list.

Also for your info a c/o postal mail address for IMC Scotland is
17, West Montgomery Place, Edinburgh, EH7 5HA

but only royal mail but no parcel force or other carrier as mail will probably just be sent back after 3 weeks or whatever as  it is a pain to collect parcels from anywhere
other than royal mail delivery office. So if you want to send parcels ask for another address.

cheers,

Space Bunny

http://imcscotland.org