[imc-uk-emergency] proposal: add link to the emergency list to contact page

Tony cactus at zetnet.co.uk
Sun May 11 13:21:59 BST 2003

Andi - i would prefer we not put Emergence on the contact page - as
people will start using it to send reports etc - i have enough
e-mails at the moment! - I far as i see the emergence is for us to be
able to communicate together not for public... as they are usually
down only for a day or two at most - and the archive survives - i
don't see the need

cheers tony