[imc-uk-emergency] publish button ok / world?

ionnek ionnek at gmx.net
Mon May 12 12:48:27 BST 2003

At 03:39 12/05/03, Vincent Bouchard wrote:
>Finally, to ionnek, the publish button is on the right on the startpage! I
>put
>it on the left of all the other pages because there are no right column and I
>thought it was important that the publish button be on all the pages, but we
>can remove it from all these pages if you prefer. But on any pages where
>there is a newswire (i.e. a right column), the publish button is above it on
>the right. Is this fine?

sorry for not looking properly at the startpage - of course it's ok with me!
thanks for all that work and considerations, Vince. I'm not yet sure about
putting the worldpage together with an opinions & culture section. In my
view, "world" is an "issue topic", because I see the "issue topics" like
the sections in a newspaper (sports, politics, around the world, finance,
business, jobs, etc). Chris certainly has a point by saying "world" is a
region and should be under regional topics. But in my head, the regions
represent independent imc groups, so for me they are not "geographical" but
more "social". That's why I'd prefer the world page under "issue topics".
On the other hand, I don't want to stop the process, so if you've put it in
an extra section, I can live with it.

best,
Ionnek