[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-network] List admins

Space Bunny lists at j12.org
Thu May 15 11:35:06 BST 2003

07.05.2003 19:01:28, andi <andi at syndicate.org.uk> wrote:

>after the call for help to co-admin lists chris and robin have
>volunteered to help out - anyone else up for admining too?

I am up for doing a list or two, as I know these things are best spread thinly
amoungest many, and I am used to mailman admin.

the
>ones which would need most helping out are imc-uk, imc-uk-reports
>and imc-uk-features...

ok I will check these out and add my self as admin and see how it does dealing
with stuff caught up.

>the password details are on both kosmos and stallman in
>/home/uk/lists-twiki

ok I should be able to get this.

btw also:

Also I think the article for front of UKIMC on move to new mir web solution is a
good idea.

http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/imc-uk-emergency/2003-May/000112.html

I like one suggested and am agnostic on optional elements of it e.g competition.

cheers,

Space Bunny

http://j12.org/sb/