[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-tech] bug: topic options not showing on test publish page (mozilla)

Vincent Bouchard societelibre at riseup.net
Thu May 15 14:24:45 BST 2003

sorry i was away, but indeed it does not appear on the publish page. It is a
known bug and that's why I meant by the fact that we have to arrange the
publish pages. But zapata said the he had new codes for that and so that it
wasn't very useful to try to fix this bug now. However as I can't really help
a lot this week (my parents are visiting) if someone could ask to zapata to
install these codes and take time to customize them that'd be fantastic
(zapata said last week that he would have time this week to do it).

see you tonight

vince

On Thursday 15 May 2003 1:13 am, andi wrote:
> Sara Melendro wrote on 14/5/03 6:23 pm
>
> >andi,
> >i tried the test page, but in the publishing page i can't select
> >region or topic, why is that?
> >sara.
>
> sara , you're right... bugger.
>
> bug: topic options not showing on test publish page
> https://uktest.indymedia.de/uktest/servlet/OpenMir
> tested with mozilla 1.2.1 (macOS 9.1) - no joy
> tested with opera 5 (macOS 9.1) - no joy
> tested with exploder 5 (macOS 9.1) - no joy
>
> i'm sending this as a bug report to uk-tech so we can work on it.
>
> thanks for pointing that one out!
>
> cheers andi

- - --
In the 1960s, a student at Harvard Law School addressed parents and alumni
with these words:

The streets of our country are in turmoil. The universities are filled with
students rebelling and rioting. Communists are seeking to destroy our
country. Russia is threatening us with her might. And the republic is in
danger. Yes! danger from within and without. We need law and order! Without
law and order our nation cannot survive.

There was prolonged applause. When the applause died down, the student
 quietly told his listeners: "These words were spoken in 1932 by Adolf
 Hitler."

from Howard Zinn's Declarations of Independence

ZOMBIE - Zone Ouverte de Mobilisation pour Briser les Inégalités et
 Exclusions

http://zombie.lautre.net

- --