[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-features] Feature about our regionalisation

ana penasana at yahoo.es
Fri May 16 13:03:11 BST 2003

Hi,

I've just uploaded this - sorry i didn't pick it up
yesterday, but the url,
www.uk.indymedia.org, although redirecting you to the
correct site, is not what we have in our stickers and
leaflets etc., we usually put (and i use)
www.indymedia.org.uk

so i've changed it.

also, most probably the local imc's will be in this
style: www.lancaster.indymedia.org.uk
(although i can't remember quite well what the firm
proposal is)

anyhow, this is down and the countdown has already
started!!!

ana
 --- ana <penasana at yahoo.es> escribió: > Hi,

=====