[imc-uk-emergency] Re: [Imc-uk-features] Feature about our regionalisation

ana penasana at yahoo.es
Fri May 16 02:19:06 BST 2003

Hi,

i'd like to make some amendments here...

took out the party and competition and reward
stuff...and also the 'deadline' thing: not in ten
days, but just very soon.

 well please go on reading:

beginning of proposal
=============================
blue:
News from IMC UK

yellow:
Announcement: www.uk.indymedia.org about to upgrade

After 3 years of green red & yellow on black, the IMC
UK website is going to change very soon.

We need an upgrade because the number of daily
postings has gone up from 5 per day in September 00 to
167 per day in May 03, because lots of people had to
be VERY patient trying to upload big media files, and
because a number of regional imc groups is ready to
maintain their own imc pages.

Thanks to a different <a
href="http://mir.indymedia.org/">codebase</a> and a
different server, the new site will provide all these
functionalities.

The site will change and improve over the next few
weeks, while the various UK IMC groups and users get
used to it. IMC UK (= United Kollektives) is
practicing on a <a
href="http://uktest.indymedia.de/en/">test-site</a>
and invites you to have a look, too. you can let us
know what you think by posting to the test page or
sending an email to the <a
href="http://lists.indymedia.org/listinfo/imc-uk">imc-uk</a>
list. .

We'll keep you posted

IMC United Kollektives.

Please let us know what u think...

end of proposal

This correction comes after the mandatory 24 hours
have passed, so it is important to have it up asap i
think...

ana

=====
Bypass the Corporate Media  Machine: http://www.indymedia.org
Pasa de la máquina mediática. Y del mensaje de abajo.