[imc-uk-emergency] Fwd: Re: FEATURE PROPOSAL: Health of the hunger strikers deteriorates

Alfred Scott womblemedic at bigfoot.com
Fri Oct 31 14:24:49 GMT 2003

I sent the following post to Maqui and to the list imc-uk-features, but
lists appear to be down this morning and i don't think it got through....

hence, i am resending it here.

--gdm

Hey, hey Maqui!! Article was really good - hadn't seen it until a while
after you posted (not checking the london posts recently!)  I have taken the
liberty of doing a slight rehash of your work and put it together as another
article:

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2003/10/279741.html

I propose this for the main UK site, maybe to go up over the weekend... but
it still needs a bit of work on it (anyone know how to centre the image?)
and there may well be more articles/updates between now and then.

Thoughts??

--gdm

PS now got my posts to the list sorted, i think! thanks list moderator (I
wondered why there was so little spam on this list compared to others...)

----- End forwarded message -----